The Board of Directors (BoD) of the International Society of Information Fusion (ISIF) solicits proposals for support for calendar year 2021. Support can be for workshops, working groups, or other events that further the mission of ISIF. The BoD will follow the guidelines for sponsored events at can be found at Application package for ISIF Sponsorship. No more than five events will be sponsored, and the maximum amount is USD 3,000. The following should be included in the request for support.
- Title of the event
- Organizing persons and primary point of contact
- Purpose of the event and how it supports or furthers the mission of ISIF
- Date(s) of the event
- Location of the event
- Level of support requested
- Any previous support from ISIF for this event
- What the support will cover and why it is needed
- Acknowledgement that organizing person will submit after the event
- a final financial report to the ISIF Board President
- a short informal report of the event suitable for inclusion in ISIF Perspectives Magazine
Proposals shall be submitted via email in Microsoft Word or PDF format to ISIF’s VP for Working Groups and Sponsored Events, Darin Dunham at [email protected] and to ISIF President, Simon Maskell at [email protected] prior to 12:00pm GMT on January 15, 2021. Proposals will be evaluated by the ISIF Board of Directors. Event organizer will be notified by January 31, 2021.