W. Dale Blair
ISIF VP Publications
Journal & Special Issue Call for Papers
- General call for papers
- Special Issue on Sonar Multi-Sensor Applications and Techniques, IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation
- Special Issue - (Multi-)Object Tracking using Non-traditional Measurement Models: Extended Objects & More
- Special Issue - Estimation Involving Directional Quantities
- Special Issue Nonlinear Derivative-Free Filters: Theory and Applications
- Special Issue Networked Cooperative Autonomous Systems
The International Society of Information Fusion (ISIF) has been publishing the Journal of Advances in Information Fusion (JAIF) as its flagship journal since January 2006. JAIF is a peer-reviewed journal that is published electronically on a semi-annual basis and available in pdf format on this page. ISIF's vision for JAIF is a journal that includes a thorough and timely peer-review process and short delays between submission and publication.
Perspectives is a new publication of the International Society on Information Fusion (ISIF). Its role is to support the goals of ISIF in ways that both supplement and complement those of its more staid older sister, the Journal on Advances in Information Fusion (JAIF). It has been created to publish open forum articles that promote technical dialogue and creative outreach to students and other communities of interest.
The link above provides access to the proceedings of all past (except the last conference of the current year) ISIF sponsored fusion conferences. For access to the proceedings of the current year, please go to IEEE Xplore or apply to become an ISIF member with the ISIF Membership Form.
The link above provides access to other publications that regularly publish articles on topics in Information Fusion.